Quick session after work.

Aussie Salmon, Bay Trout, all info for Australian Salmon
Raulfc7
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Quick session after work.

Post by Raulfc7 » Thu May 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Rogue_Hunter wrote: Pics or it didnt happen! :lolf:
LOL. I wont post a pic because things will surely go downhill. I am sure there will be comments like "you guys are stupid! why would you grab a sting ray by it's "nose" and drag it to the deep? Are you committing suicide? Why would you hold on to the barb? Why not just release the fish early instead of let it tire and risk it dying?" :Boxing:
Tell the truth FC there aren't any pics because it's usually you who is taking the photo shouting encouragement from the safety of dry land and telling people they are doing it wrong :icon_lolz:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
LOL. I wont post a pic because things will surely go downhill. I am sure there will be comments like "you guys are stupid! why would you grab a sting ray by it's "nose" and drag it to the deep? Are you committing suicide? Why would you hold on to the barb? Why not just release the fish early instead of let it tire and risk it dying?" :Boxing:
Tell the truth FC there aren't any pics because it's usually you who is taking the photo shouting encouragement from the safety of dry land and telling people they are doing it wrong :icon_lolz:
shhh. be quiet!

Sam was using the wrong reel with the wrong line that was why he caught a ray instead of the target shark. Wrong hook too!
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Jeffs_gone_fishing wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: I wont post a pic because things will surely go downhill. I am sure there will be comments like "you guys are stupid! why would you grab a sting ray by it's "nose" and drag it to the deep? Are you committing suicide? Why would you hold on to the barb? Why not just release the fish early instead of let it tire and risk it dying?" :Boxing:
Hey FC, those were my exact words last night. :icon_lolz: :lolf:
:rofl:

did you and RH catch anything after we left?

Nice snapper caught by the old man there. Big tail protruding out of his big bucket plus the pinkies inside. :Dribble:
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Rogue_Hunter

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
shhh. be quiet!

We Sam was using the wrong reel with the wrong line that was why he caught a ray instead of the target shark. Wrong hook too!
That was a given FC, Sam should have been used the certified equipment that needed to be blessed by the founder of the fishing father himself.

Rogue_Hunter

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Thu May 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: I wont post a pic because things will surely go downhill. I am sure there will be comments like "you guys are stupid! why would you grab a sting ray by it's "nose" and drag it to the deep? Are you committing suicide? Why would you hold on to the barb? Why not just release the fish early instead of let it tire and risk it dying?" :Boxing:

Nice snapper caught by the old man there. Big tail protruding out of his big bucket plus the pinkies inside. :Dribble:
Yes, saw that tail and another larger one was next to it!

I ended up getting a legal pinkie ... on a 15ft surf rod geared to land a 8kg anger beast.

Having said that, this setup too was not certified ... hence no Snapper. :lolf:

Miffy & Sparkles

Post by Miffy & Sparkles » Thu May 01, 2014 8:54 pm

good fish mate! read a post that said you give some to your dog? do you want a couple cats?
cheers
Team M & S
better than dogs
No matter what you done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu May 01, 2014 9:00 pm

I think Carl has started hiding his work van with camouflage, so people can't spy his fishing spots.

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:I think Carl has started hiding his work van with camouflage, so people can't spy his fishing spots.
soon, it will be a limo. The BOSS does not use van. :a_goodjob:
====
Words of wisdom:
====

seephil
Has liked: 37 times

Post by seephil » Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
:rofl:

I think I've seen that picture somewhere... Lol
ROFL

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu May 01, 2014 9:39 pm

seephil wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: :rofl:

I think I've seen that picture somewhere... Lol
ROFL
I don't think so.
====
Words of wisdom:
====

Return to “Australian Salmon Fishing”