What would you do to become debt free?

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
ango

Re: What would you do to become debt free?

Post by ango » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:45 pm

I have participated in dividend reinvestment plans in the past but not any more, if you ever sell working out your coast base becomes a total PITA if you have held the stock for a few years.
Cheers
Ango

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 pm

ango wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:45 pm
I have participated in dividend reinvestment plans in the past but not any more, if you ever sell working out your coast base becomes a total PITA if you have held the stock for a few years.
Cheers
Ango
Just got to track it Ango
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:12 pm

ango wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:45 pm
Cheers
Ango
If you're holding the shares through CommSec or whatever you can probably get a transaction summary.

Otherwise the share registries (Computershare, Linkmarket etc) should have all the dividend statements available. Just punch it into a spreadsheet and it's easy. Worst I've seen was a client who had been getting BHP shares through their employee share program and doing DRPs since the early 90s, with all the share splits and demergers they've done over the years it was a pain in the arse.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Off Topic Forum”