Cost to re spray a car?

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Bugatti

Re: Cost to re spray a car?

Post by Bugatti » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:13 am

trout-hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:47 pm
I'm planning on making a gts mock up for my daughter, she's only 5 at the moment but we rebuild motorbikes together and she loves it, i want her to remember these days well after im gone and theres no better way to make memories than fishing trips and rebuilding a car together. Im planning on putting about 25k into it over the next 10 years or so, we could just go and buy a mock up gts for 30k but thats someone else's work and not ours.
Troutie, that is an awesome thing to do AND with AND for your daughter :tu:

Cheers, Bill

ps. Nice looking car too :tu:

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Re: Cost to re spray a car?

Post by Texas » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:11 am

trout-hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:54 pm
trout-hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:47 pm
Cheers for the replys everyone, im not selling this one as ive regretted selling my hz wagon 15 odd years back, im planning on making a gts mock up for my daughter, she's only 5 at the moment but we rebuild motorbikes together and she loves it, i want her to remember these days well after im gone and theres no better way to make memories than fishing trips and rebuilding a car together. Im planning on putting about 25k into it over the next 10 years or so, we could just go and buy a mock up gts for 30k but thats someone else's work and not ours. The car is road worthy and straight at the moment so a bit here shouldn't send me broke to fast, the body work (clean up and paint) is what i gather the main cost was going to be in 1 chunk, so thank you for the replys as now i have a rough estimate. The engine wont be anything special, just a good strong reco 308 will do the trick, to me the cars of the 70s will always be the time of the aussie muscle cars, spend 40k on a new car today and it will only last 10 years or so, spend the money on an old holden thats already 45 years old and holds its value and will run strong for another 45+ years.
Looks in great nik

Return to “Off Topic Forum”