Saints

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: Saints

Post by Kimtown » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:58 am

cobby wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 pm
Wonder when old mate Hugh will jump into another coaches presser of a sport he's got no ******* idea about screaming sexual assault to get some exposure outside of Sydney...
Had to do a bit of googling to figure out the context of this post. All I can say is wtf lol

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:14 am

Kimtown wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:58 am
cobby wrote:
Wonder when old mate Hugh will jump into another coaches presser of a sport he's got no ******* idea about screaming sexual assault to get some exposure outside of Sydney...
Had to do a bit of googling to figure out the context of this post. All I can say is wtf lol
This is nothing new at footy clubs...
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:09 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:14 am
Kimtown wrote:
cobby wrote:
I’ve played footy my whole life, don’t worry, I’m very well aware of the happenings in the change rooms and showers after games. Not saying this is okay or not, it all just depends on whether the “victim” is okay with it or not.

Troy McLure
Has liked: 140 times

Post by Troy McLure » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:13 am

Double page spread in the Herald Sun today. Robbo saving everyone from themselves. Again.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:20 am

Troy McLure wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:13 am
Double page spread in the Herald Sun today. Robbo saving everyone from themselves. Again.
Robbo couldn’t save himself from his own speech impediment

**** that drunken old slob

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 am

Kimtown wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:09 am
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
cobby wrote:
I’ve played footy my whole life, don’t worry, I’m very well aware of the happenings in the change rooms and showers after games. Not saying this is okay or not, it all just depends on whether the “victim” is okay with it or not.
I enjoy the game but I find the toxic masculinity and stature of people who can simply kick a ball but lack a lot between the ears sickening.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:41 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 am
Kimtown wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
cobby wrote:
I enjoy the game but I find the toxic masculinity and stature of people who can simply kick a ball but lack a lot between the ears sickening.
Yeah I’m not going to really comment on the issue as I, or no one else for that matter, knows what’s really going on in the head of someone who is a “victim” in that circumstance. Maybe Chol is offended, and is scared to speak up because it’s breaking the team mate code? Or maybe it is fun and games and him and his python get their revenge in the showers when the cameras are off? Who knows... all I know is, it’s definitely not that random ass political journos business to bring the issue into the public limelight and paint someone as a “rape” victim without their consent. There’s every chance Chol is probably more embarrassed about that than the actual situation itself.

Troy McLure

Post by Troy McLure » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:54 am

Biggest media beat up of the year. And that’s saying something.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:41 am

Kimtown wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:41 am
rb85 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 am
Kimtown wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:

Yeah I’m not going to really comment on the issue as I, or no one else for that matter, knows what’s really going on in the head of someone who is a “victim” in that circumstance. Maybe Chol is offended, and is scared to speak up because it’s breaking the team mate code? Or maybe it is fun and games and him and his python get their revenge in the showers when the cameras are off? Who knows... all I know is, it’s definitely not that random ass political journos business to bring the issue into the public limelight and paint someone as a “rape” victim without their consent. There’s every chance Chol is probably more embarrassed about that than the actual situation itself.
I'd say there's not an awful lot in it given its been happening for over a year with more than just Short and Tigger doing it. And the first person Chol went to after the song was Tigger with the old head rub.

Riminton must have got the arse from his Shitney based channel 10 job trying to chase headlines with this sort of ****. Between him, Tayla Harris and Joel Wilkinson it's an orgy of stunnings and braves

Troy McLure

Post by Troy McLure » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Must be a lot of bored people around if they have time to comment on this matter..... wait what? 😂

Return to “Off Topic Forum”