Perception Swing Fishing Kayak

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
PoddyMullet

Perception Swing Fishing Kayak

Post by PoddyMullet » Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Up for grabs is my Perception Swing Fishing Kayak. It's one of the true blue iconic Aussie fishing yaks, and comes with paddle, thigh braces, backrest, rod holders and hatches. The Yakdoc gave it his brand of love (a detail and new centre hatch...mainly cause a hatch without a lid is really just a hole). Anyways, $700 gets ya a big bunch of hook up adventure, PM for details. Reviews and spec's can be found with the google machine. :fish22: :fish22:

cheaterparts
Has liked: 4 times

Re: Perception Swing Fishing Kayak

Post by cheaterparts » Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm

come on Poddy it's got a paddle - you should keep it and build those shoulders up
you know pedal boats are only for side shows
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm

Cheater

PoddyMullet

Re: Perception Swing Fishing Kayak

Post by PoddyMullet » Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 am

I still got 2 other paddlers cheats, and another 2 peddlers. Just clearing out the flotilla, one by one. Might look to do the Tea Tree in a paddler this year, just for a little tweak (and a winter project setting one up for bait work). :shark:

Return to “Classifieds”