2006 AW STI, Low Miles! One owner!

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
cailyn91

Post by cailyn91 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello prospective buyers!

If you opened this thread, you are interested in buying a low mile STI. This example is the among the lowest of the low when it comes to a 2006, at only 23k miles on the clock! I purchased the car new in '06 and have been the only owner and driver (non-smoker). It has factory options of fog lights, arm rest extension, short shift kit, and subwoofer. The car is located in Austin, Tx.

The car was never daily driven, and used only on weekends, mostly for sunday canyon carving runs through the northern california mountains. It has been garaged 100% of its life. Driven properly, but never raced, tracked, or Auto-X'd. The car is/was my baby, but life tends to change and I no longer have room for the car. As it is, the car sits in the garage except for maybe 1 day per month. Meticulously maintained, the new owner of this car is getting a rare find.

The motor, exhaust, and turbo are 100% stock and never modified. The factory wheels are the only ones ever mounted and the fenders are in stock condition. The only modifications on the car are:

RCE yellows
Group N top hats (front and back)
Whiteline FSB
Whiteline steering rack bushings
Alpine Headunit with navigation and iPod highspeed interface
Recardo Speed seats (currently out of the car and not factored into the price, if you want I can put them back in and hand over the stock seats, but the price of the car will increase by $1000)

Oil was always changed at 3,000miles or sooner. I recently changed the transmission fluid, and rear differential fluid, and put in a new Optima Red Top battery. Everything on the car is still tight as a drum, as it's still practically new!

Clear title in hand, let's do business . Opening at 24,500. Sorry, not interested in trades.

Imageaw

Pictures by mjhussey - Photobucket

Thanks for looking! PM me or email me at mjhussey@gmail.com.

slinga

Re: 2006 AW STI, Low Miles! One owner!

Post by slinga » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

Nice car, but you've posted on an Australian forum!!
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

shazzagraz

Post by shazzagraz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am

I know America's economy is struggling at the moment, but fark me it must be a lot worse than I thought if people over there are so desperate to sell a car that they are using a small Australian fishing forum to advertise.

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 am

LOL! give you $10,000 for it , shipped to my door.
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:25 am

$24.5K? A 2 year old car here loses up to 50% of its value. Will give you $2K plus RWC, COD. I will take care of the rest. We drive on the wrong side of the road so I will pay extra $2K if you can transfer the steering wheel to the other side - your passenger side. :grin:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 am

Fish-cador wrote:$24.5K? A 2 year old car here loses up to 50% of its value. Will give you $2K plus RWC, COD. I will take care of the rest. We drive on the wrong side of the road so I will pay extra $2K if you can transfer the steering wheel to the other side - your passenger side. :grin:

Wonder if this is one of those scams, where you fork over the money and the car never existed. :set1_fishing:

Like the saying

"If it sounds too good to be true!"
"It usually is!"

Clumpy

Post by Clumpy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 am

Nothing but a big fat SCAM, there would be no reason for someone to sell a car on an Australian fishing forum with that many car sale sites around Australia let alone the USA.

:angryfire: :cussing:
An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

snapperslayer

Post by snapperslayer » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

Pretty interesting!
Do you guys remember the recent post about the Deep sea fishing charter from Usa? & now this...

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 pm

that is why COD. :-)
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 pm

You guys have it all wrong. He has it advertised correctly on this site as they are only good as a boat anchor :crazy:

Cheers Steve
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Return to “For sale”