Boat

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Re: Boat

Post by barra mick » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 am

cobby wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:35 pm
You're selling a (not a shitheap) boat to fund an overpriced certificate signing ceremony? Are you out of your ******* mind? Thats the stupidest, most ridiculous reason in the history of man/woman/whatever people identify as. A new boat, upgrade another boat, buying a superbike yes absolutely definently but not a bloody wedding. Seriously just take a couple of witnesses to the registry office and sign the stupid piece of paper its not that bloody hard and does the same ******* thing. Selling a $35k boat for a ******* wedding, dumb man really bloody dumb
Agree.

I would shoot myself in the back off the head by I did that.

Made me sick reading it

Keep your boat kimtown ...you will regret it one day

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 pm

barra mick wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 am
cobby wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:35 pm
You're selling a (not a shitheap) boat to fund an overpriced certificate signing ceremony? Are you out of your ******* mind? Thats the stupidest, most ridiculous reason in the history of man/woman/whatever people identify as. A new boat, upgrade another boat, buying a superbike yes absolutely definently but not a bloody wedding. Seriously just take a couple of witnesses to the registry office and sign the stupid piece of paper its not that bloody hard and does the same ******* thing. Selling a $35k boat for a ******* wedding, dumb man really bloody dumb
Agree.

I would shoot myself in the back off the head by I did that.

Made me sick reading it

Keep your boat kimtown ...you will regret it one day
https://youtu.be/yZpIog7e-R4

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:11 pm

So you chose the box...must be a good one

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:51 am

So a bloke just emailed me from a remote mine site in WA and told me he will take it for the listed price. Will transfer money either straight into my account or through PayPal. Is happy to take my word on condition that i listed and is sending his courier to pick it up as soon as payment clears into my account.

Is this how all cashed up miners operate? Lol

Nothing I have to worry about on my end, as long as the payment goes through first, right?

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:06 am

Kimtown wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:51 am
So a bloke just emailed me from a remote mine site in WA and told me he will take it for the listed price. Will transfer money either straight into my account or through PayPal. Is happy to take my word on condition that i listed and is sending his courier to pick it up as soon as payment clears into my account.

Nothing I have to worry about on my end, as long as the payment goes through first, right?
That's how people who've grown up without money, who suddenly have money, operate.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 am

Kimtown wrote:

It’s a common scam tactic Kimtown don’t fall for it. Copy and paste the message he sent and google it.
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:02 am

Boonanza wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 am
Kimtown wrote:

It’s a common scam tactic Kimtown don’t fall for it. Copy and paste the message he sent and google it.
What could he possibly scam if I receive the money first?

Edit: you're right though, it does appear people are doing a similar scam. My mates have had the exact thing happen to them too. I'll investigate further.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:45 am

Kimtown wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:02 am
Boonanza wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 am
Kimtown wrote:

What could he possibly scam if I receive the money first?

Edit: you're right though, it does appear people are doing a similar scam. My mates have had the exact thing happen to them too. I'll investigate further.
Usually they're in mines overseas doing 15 month stints... Dont bother with it

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 am

5 pages deep and I'm still surprised that no one has questioned how Kimtown found someone who wants to marry him.....

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:30 am

yepi'mon wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 am
5 pages deep and I'm still surprised that no one has questioned how Kimtown found someone who wants to marry him.....
Not sure wtf you're talking about mate? She is the perfect woman who loves me for who I am...

And just because she has extremely poor vision, hearing and also no sense of smell doesn't mean she isn't perfect either.
Last edited by Kimtown on Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “For sale”