'Soft Plastic Newbie' Post ... What this forum should be all about!

Kestrel
Has liked: 6 times

'Soft Plastic Newbie' Post ... What this forum should be all about!

Post by Kestrel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

Hi Guys
There has been a bit of negativity about this forum lately .... people not posting, responding or participating. That's probably accurate.
But I wanted to highlight the discussion after Leronzia posted his 'Soft Plastic Newbie' post a while ago.
To me, it demonstrated what is good about this forum. He's a member who's struggling a bit and needs advice. Not only did he get lots of it from other members but the quality of the information provided by them was detailed and first-class! It was a joy to read through all of the responses and well-done to those who contributed!
So, this forum does have its place. Things like this work well if there are lots of members and they participate. They wither on the vine if it gets too small. Perhaps each of us can persuade a fishing or boating buddy to join and participate.
So well done to all of you who provided advice to Leronzia. I didn't because I'm not an expert.
Leronzia.... I hope you were assisted by the advice given by members here who very clearly know their stuff and are happy to share.
Cheers
Kestrel :gj:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Re: 'Soft Plastic Newbie' Post ... What this forum should be all about!

Post by bowl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm

I'd rather have a slower better quality forum then...then what we had ,more post but crap talk n fights.......
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Kestrel
Has liked: 6 times

Re: 'Soft Plastic Newbie' Post ... What this forum should be all about!

Post by Kestrel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 pm

bowl wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm
I'd rather have a slower better quality forum then...then what we had ,more post but crap talk n fights.......
I’d like to think both could be achieved Bowl.. more quality input, but without the crap! 😀

Return to “Soft Plastics & Lures”