feedback and other fun things.

chocolatemoose

feedback and other fun things.

Post by chocolatemoose » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm

hey guys. i co-run a marine retail shop here in eastern melbourne "not all to sure i should mention the name:P"
it cant feel fustrating to have the powers at be not let ideas i have go ahead . but im just on person. so i thought id pop the question to get some feedback

what is it about your favourite tackle/boating/marine supply shop that you like.
what is something you would really love to see change, different, improved?

thanks in advance :)

Moose

bable202307

Re: feedback and other fun things.

Post by bable202307 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Mate new to this but New World Honda in Dandenong are great, every time i go there all staff ask if i need help even when i am looking at 100k boats or a $1 latch..... on the other hand the shop in Braeside are to the contrary would not recommend to anyone....... ( BTW i am not buying a 100k boat just dreaming)

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

I dont own a tub but I want to see them to offer "try and buy" for at least a month for free....sort of "test drive" during snapper season? You scratch it you buy it! :icon_lolz:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

chocolatemoose

Post by chocolatemoose » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

ive lost count of times i've handed units to customers to use whilst there's are out for repairs and such. its farrr less drama than having to rely on the manufacture to hurry up and return yoru customers goods. it never ends up being profitable. but its far better value keeping a customer for the long run than saving a few bucks on postage and time.

i went down to look at that shop inside new world marine. it would be nice to have a whole new building constructed but i very much doubt i could convince the captain of that :P i would like it. i carry far more stuff than pretty much any shop out east. with half the space :P

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Post by gregmaka » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:20 pm

i would like to see all staff that work at tackle shops have more knowlege about ,fishing,baits,rod,reels,etc,than me.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 pm

How about opening a shop in the Northern suburbs all the ones out here are crap.

Cheers Steve
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”