Best session ever-Black Rock

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Re: Best session ever-Black Rock

Post by e.welch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:29 am

Mate I’m so bloody jealous I wish I had a boat or could get one of my mums freinds who has one to take me out I even offered to clean their fish and the boat afterwards and he still doesn’t want to go

Irishfisherman
Has liked: 237 times

Post by Irishfisherman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:19 pm

e.welch wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:29 am
Mate I’m so bloody jealous I wish I had a boat or could get one of my mums freinds who has one to take me out I even offered to clean their fish and the boat afterwards and he still doesn’t want to go
I’m extremely fortunate, but don’t expect fishing like this if you are given the opportunity to go out on a boat. As the title implies this is not your everyday session on the Bay. If you can get some money together maybe either invest in a kayak or book a charter, hopefully then you could get onto some fish.

e.welch

Post by e.welch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Irishfisherman wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:19 pm
e.welch wrote:
I’m extremely fortunate, but don’t expect fishing like this if you are given the opportunity to go out on a boat. As the title implies this is not your everyday session on the Bay. If you can get some money together maybe either invest in a kayak or book a charter, hopefully then you could get onto some fish.
It’s not even the salmon I don’t mind catching them I just want to catch a couple snapper and flathead I have been with charters but when I do go we don’t really catch much so it is kind of downcasting

Irishfisherman
Has liked: 237 times

Post by Irishfisherman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:11 pm

e.welch wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:29 pm
Irishfisherman wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:19 pm
e.welch wrote:
It’s not even the salmon I don’t mind catching them I just want to catch a couple snapper and flathead I have been with charters but when I do go we don’t really catch much so it is kind of downcasting
Maybe try unreel or reel time fishing charters, might cost a bit more but you’ll have a much better chance of getting a few fish.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:32 pm

That's a cracker salmon. I agree, very under rated sports fish.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

e.welch

Post by e.welch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:40 pm

I might try with them main thing I want to catch is squid and whiting currently I’ve been working for my grandad and earning a bit of money 4days 400dollars half in the bank other half for a charter or something

Return to “Snapper Fishing”