Altona 25/11/19

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
williwonder

Re: Altona 25/11/19

Post by williwonder » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:04 pm

Great stuff. Last 2 weeks has turned for me as well TFFT.

Robbie1950
Has liked: 213 times

Post by Robbie1950 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 am

Seb85 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:57 pm
Good on you. I've given up chasing red this season. Few failed attempts. I'm done.
I feel ya mate, I literally gave up. I remember the last trip before I caught going out and thinking, wtf am I doing here? I honestly left the ramp and didn't know where to go as I had tried everything on previous trips. It's not a nice feeling when you can't put a game plan together because your out of ideas, thats when you know you're stuffed.

I hadn't gone for a few weeks and a friend forced me to go out with him, I'm glad he did as we caught a few fish and now I'm keen as beans again!

Don't give up mate, they will come. You're not the only one thats struggled! :-D

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:31 am

Robbie1950 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 am
Seb85 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:57 pm
Good on you. I've given up chasing red this season. Few failed attempts. I'm done.
I feel ya mate, I literally gave up. I remember the last trip before I caught going out and thinking, wtf am I doing here? I honestly left the ramp and didn't know where to go as I had tried everything on previous trips. It's not a nice feeling when you can't put a game plan together because your out of ideas, thats when you know you're stuffed.
Exactly what I'm feeling!
Few trips I did, I had all the right plans, did everything right, checked the weather, moon, tide, etc etc. Everything I could possibly think of.
But yeah, this is the part where everyone says "that's fishing".
Taking a break from targetting snapper for now. Murray cod season is just around the corner. Targetting to catch one or two on surface.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Return to “Snapper Fishing”