Jasonfish1234 squid log 1

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Jasonfish1234 squid log 1

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Hi this is difference then snapper hunt log, it a squid log. that right, squiding egi and experience on day will be share and include my half-dead life.

It was yesterday on 22/10/2019 went to mordi pier for bait colleting get the train at 5pm metlon station and then on frankston line and got noting at all during the day and finish around 3pm.
I was targeting squid, garfish and mullet, as I mention it was great then my fishing which I never caught anything. I meet this guy name Steve, I ask him to watch my rod, while i go around and jiging which set up for squid . Then around 7am Steve yelling to me a bird caught in my line, I was like WTF moment... I rush to the end of the pier and Steve told me what to do but i was unsure because i never experience something like this before, so i reel slowly and jig softy to get close and steve came down to docking area on the pier which where i was doing the bird thing and he said I told you what to do! angry and yelling to me, I was suren't what to do because i was damn confuse and we starting swearing and working together and we get the line out from the bird ( I hate bird more then anything when i go fishing, always mess my fishing day). After steve gone I meet this el salvador and Italain dude which I joke that they are Cartel and the don that like fishing and chiwawa taco because he tell me that he country near mexico before he tell me brefore el salvador but only sea carp was caught ( Banjo shark) by Asian man.

Then I return home it was bad because of my mom starting speaking in thai like I wasn't her son at all telling me that this last time i go fishing, I never support you when fishing, you will focus on looking for work online( to my head, I'm going back to insanity which everyday looking for work online and apply everyday and everyday random thing i think do, then when not getting calls and they my parent starting yelling at me telling me I'm lazy, I waste my time with fishing and my life (which i use to change my daylife from being to stress and pressure), I never want you here me, telling you the money go leave and rent which I very want in my all year with you Step dad and real mother. Maybe of I'm just self-fish and angry. I end up not eating any dinner and just sleep and fear worst like something just betray me or I betray them, I don't know anymore. Today I haven't eat dinner.
I lost every passion what I like fishing, filming and everything I want to do. All is looking for work, and not getting anything on it and then been yelling to and told to try harder calling me a black sheep and black spot of the family, I'm trying my best. tomorrow going to vinnes for police check for work experience which i'm scare I'm getting yell for not get money. All yeah if you are thai in this forum which I am, I would like to said f the tradition of sending money and take care your parent like serious I understand they are poor and all that crap but they talking your hard work and time you are chain with them all life and never move on. My mother alway tell me like everyday that I have to the men of the house ( to me, bull) that need to take care when she old and i said yes, but she every saying every single day, the pressure it getting to it, I starting having thought about when they visit me I just give them damn money 5 thousand tell to go away, leave me along and I just go fishing do what I like, be free. I alway tell who complain about the job is too hard or whatever that you should be great full that you got the damn Job.
Sorry for poor grammar.

Edit: also they tell that I'm 21 I should be a shame of myself because of everyone got a job around my age I like that is bull some people who are old is still struggling look for work too you know. Tell my mother I don't care what people think about me I just focus on look for work advence in my film career! Keep doing my best.
Last edited by Jasonfish1234 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 squid log 1

Post by 4liters » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Ah well, when you get a job you'll be able to tell them to **** off and move into a sharehouse or something with some housemates who are a bit less toxic.

Getting a gig volunteering at Vinnies or the Salvos is a good idea, gives you something to put on the resume. Have you had someone look over your resume? Having a good one makes a big difference when looking for work.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 pm

4liters wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:36 pm
Ah well, when you get a job you'll be able to tell them to **** off and move into a sharehouse or something with some housemates who are a bit less toxic.

Getting a gig volunteering at Vinnies or the Salvos is a good idea, gives you something to put on the resume. Have you had someone look over your resume? Having a good one makes a big difference when looking for work.
I try mate it make no difference with job agency been two and school job agency, you need experience and even I got experience I'm not sure I'm getting work or not and then I get yell at for waste time, I'm still 21 and young I got so much ahead of me. I also forget to mention about they told me that it OK to fish if I don't tell lie anymore about fishing and then I f in back. Real life don't give about your feeling.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey mate. Honestly if you are keen get stuck into labour hire companies. There’s a lot around. When you get something focus on putting your head down and getting stuck in. Banter and the like can happen after a little while but better to keep quiet at the start. Once you’ve done a little bit of work things will get easier.

Honestly there’s that many people that just want hard working people who rock up to their shift, do their work and don’t cause dramas if you have anything like this mentality you’ll be fine.

It sounds like your resume isn’t up to scratch. You probably need someone to go over it and work out your transferable skills etc. once that’s done you’ll be fine. It’s baby steps.

It is a surprise someone being 21 and never having worked though.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:04 pm

ducky wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:54 pm
Hey mate. Honestly if you are keen get stuck into labour hire companies. There’s a lot around. When you get something focus on putting your head down and getting stuck in. Banter and the like can happen after a little while but better to keep quiet at the start. Once you’ve done a little bit of work things will get easier.

Honestly there’s that many people that just want hard working people who rock up to their shift, do their work and don’t cause dramas if you have anything like this mentality you’ll be fine.

It sounds like your resume isn’t up to scratch. You probably need someone to go over it and work out your transferable skills etc. once that’s done you’ll be fine. It’s baby steps.

It is a surprise someone being 21 and never having worked though.
I can't do labour job because I still in damn university. Mate it not a surprise being 21 and got no job, have you talking to me or other then your friend, asking them the day. I find some people who got more experience then me got no jobs. When I first work at fish'n'chip shop last year I was going to doing customer service but I still need some training, when there no call I wash the dishes. I got play only 10$ for hour and Im not complain anything at all. It a trial too, I only work there three day and got kick out and then bacchus Marsh not getting pay at all for 4 day finish at night near the road at the entrance.I ask them for more thing to do and work.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:17 pm

Professional resume is a great idea.

Honestly go do a Traffic Controllers course. They give you the answers all you have to do is sit there. It's a two day course to hold a STOP SLOW batton at roadworks. Day one is STOP and day two is SLOW. I did the course when IP was required to do it just so I could hang out with her for a couple of days, anyone that can spell their name can do it.

You get paid a fortune to stand on the road.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:14 am

Sorry to hear bout your life problems at home mate, although you got donuts again and snagged a bird atleaste you got out and had a fishing session. Meanwhile myself and A lot of others are stuck at work, putting up with bad bosses and customers, you should consider yourself somewhat lucky bro. Some great advice by others here about redefining your resume and perhaps take up some short coarse for a better chance at a good paying job for the time being while you work out your film directing coarse at uni. You need to find the balance at home, study and for fishing to keep your mum happy and time to yourself. Just stay cool bro, you'll be fine. Keep fishing :wt:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:31 am

Enjoy your fishing expeditions Jason and when you do get a job spend your entire wage on fishing equipment.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Sebb
Has liked: 3011 times

Post by Sebb » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:34 am

Sorry to hear my friend Jason.
yes , being at uni makes it a bit harder to find a job. Grab any job for now til you finish your uni. Fish and chips and kitchen hand are not such a bad idea. Comes to summer, there will be more cafes and restaurants looking for kitchen hand.
I worked part time at Hungry Jack's for $8/hr when I was at uni. Wasn't much, but enough to get me some fishing stuff, mobile phone bills, etc. I could tell people it's my money I worked for so I could get whatever.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am

Update
I do have traffic control card and white card, so far I been calling traffic control companies they tell me that it too quiet which it me it bull and I also apply MC​traffic online twice and many traffic control job most of them seem to want an experienced people! I don't what is going with traffic control companies and hiring people, last time I got from call from Job agency they said won't let me do it people my uni commitments which is full time. I also macca and I know guy who work at macca and ask him to be my reference but no I did got noting at all and yeah hungry jack too. Right what is going with me. But I might play someone to fix up from resume, because my step won't help me, he tell me that I never want help the true is when he help he get frustrated and getting angry last time I remember when I was some what 15 doing math homework which I don't understand he get angry and push my head down to desk at my homework and then mom stating fighting with him and getting drunk and he blame me for all thing I Cause that make mom drunk because I don't understand my math homework. My life is some sort drama comedy. One day be happy with parent and next thety hate and I hate them but I still care for them. What a life mate.

Return to “General”